Saturday 24 May 2014

On my way...

Well here I go... time to make the most of the fact I've quit my job!
Please don't expect any fantastic writing, just a rough record of where I am and what I'm doing...

Wednesday 21 May 2014
So my first stop is Hong Kong to see Jus and Leah. I made it to Jus's in Sai Kung and had entertaining night with the local drunks (no we didn't join them... but the cops and paramedics did). Met a few of Jus's friends and spent my first night away.

Thursday 22nd May 2014
Started the day with a trip to The Peak to see the enture city before venturing in. Took the tram (cable car) up and spent some time having a good look around.
After a quick wander around on 'ground level' I headed back over to the Kowloon side and spent the afternoon getting to know Hong Kong. Visiting the 'ladies markets', 'goldfish street', flower markets and the general Mon Kok area.
Headed down to Tsim Sha Tsui and saw the 'Avenue if Stars' along the waterfront.
Jus & I went for dumplings at a Michelin star restaurant for dinner and enjoyed a drink with one hell of a view with Kaye when she arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment